NEW PATIENT PACKET
If you are a New Patient to us, please remember to bring the following
items with you.
- You will be asked to provide a photo ID at the time of your visit.
- You must provide a copy of your current health insurance card and your
co-pay at the time of your appointment. Not providing this information,
may result in cancellation of your appointment.
- Please bring a list of your current medications. If you take multiple medications,
especially those prescribe by other medical providers, please bring in
all of your prescription and over the counter medications.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appoinment time in order to allow
us to serve you better.
Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Our office will not give immunizations without a parent or legal guardian present.
- Parents, please provide a copy of your child's immunization record.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, we require a 24 hour cancellation
notice. Failure to do so may result in a fee. Also, failure to keep your
appointment without a cancellation, may result in a "no show" charge.